POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Indirect Lighting(Reflective Ceiling) : Indirect Lighting(Reflective Ceiling) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Indirect Lighting(Reflective Ceiling)
From: Larkril
Date: 21 Jun 1999 14:37:23
Message: <376e8663@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to simulate indirect lighting, by bouncing lights off of the
ceiling before it hits the objects below.  But it doesn't seem to be
bouncing down!  Everything below the light is pitch black, but the ceiling
is a bright white.  Does POVray just not do this or am I doing something
wrong?  Thanks.